pin it

Hi!! I'm Alexandra

Hello blog world, my name is Alexandra Paige, most people call me Allie though, I am a business major at Baylor University.
I'm starting this blog as a creative outlet, people always compliment me on the way I dress, my makeup and my crazy hair, along with some of the crafts I've done, so I thought why not lets start a blog!

Hope you enjoy dolls!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

New Posts soon!




Sorry for the absence in posting these past few weeks have been hectic from my birth month (no seriously I celebrate for a month long) to midterms, to family in town, to this constant muggy weather!! Yuck!
I spent the afternoon editing some pictures so I am so excited to get back at it with some fun fresh springy looks!
Check back because I am also thinking about doing a hair tutorial with these fabulous wands I just bought!
P.S. How gorg is this computer case! Obsessed withe contrast of the marble and gold!
P.S.S If you are a Starbucks addict like me next time you order your drink try it with the coconut milk its sooooo yummy:)

No comments :

Post a Comment