pin it

Hi!! I'm Alexandra

Hello blog world, my name is Alexandra Paige, most people call me Allie though, I am a business major at Baylor University.
I'm starting this blog as a creative outlet, people always compliment me on the way I dress, my makeup and my crazy hair, along with some of the crafts I've done, so I thought why not lets start a blog!

Hope you enjoy dolls!!

Monday, March 16, 2015

Pretty In Purple







I recently took a shopping trip down to Austin, to do some major shopping. This was one shirt I picked up while down there. Now that we are in Spring and Summer is fast approaching I'm realizing I don't own enough bright and fun colors, for example purple. During winter my wardrobe consists of black and 50 shades of grey! Purple is definitely a color more rare to come across so I had to pick up this little gem! The loose fit and aztec lace shoulders are perfect for those warmer Texas days.
These fabulous wedges were another purchase I got while at Nordstroms, even though they are super high they're actually pretty comfy! Oh and excuse the diet coke in the first picture I'm an addict.
P.S. I watching E News the other night and they were raving about black hats trending so of course I had to go out and get me one! Its linked below and under $20!


(Shirt) (Hat) Earrings: Kendra Scott (Wedges) Watch: Michael Kors old, Similar here

1 comment :