pin it

Hi!! I'm Alexandra

Hello blog world, my name is Alexandra Paige, most people call me Allie though, I am a business major at Baylor University.
I'm starting this blog as a creative outlet, people always compliment me on the way I dress, my makeup and my crazy hair, along with some of the crafts I've done, so I thought why not lets start a blog!

Hope you enjoy dolls!!

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Warmer weather where ya at?!





Here is one final cold weather outfit that I wore for church! I love the black and brown mixed with this bold pink, makes the color pop even more! Also I am currently obsessing over tassel necklaces and earrings. Hope to get some more soon! I just got this fur vest from Calvin Klein for my birthday and its so fabulous! Unlike other fur vests this one has the sweater back which makes it a little more practical and the gold clasps are the perfect touch to it!

No comments :

Post a Comment