pin it

Hi!! I'm Alexandra

Hello blog world, my name is Alexandra Paige, most people call me Allie though, I am a business major at Baylor University.
I'm starting this blog as a creative outlet, people always compliment me on the way I dress, my makeup and my crazy hair, along with some of the crafts I've done, so I thought why not lets start a blog!

Hope you enjoy dolls!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Lush Bath Bombs

So I'm not sure what girl doesn't love a good bubble bath, but recently I've bee hearing about these Lush bath bombs that looked totally amazing. Luckily I have an amazing best friend who went to one of the Lush stores in San Antonio and she bought me one to try out!!
She got me the one called Flower Power...and OMG it was so cool!! I threw it into my bath tub and it fizzed and sparkled and ended up turning my whole bath a light pink with little heart things throughout the water. The coolest part was that I had my water super hot so at one point the steam rising from the water was even pink, pretty neat!
Other than that I definitely want to try them again, my bathroom smelled so good while I was in the bath and afterwards my skin was super soft, I even smelled better lol

Anyways if y'all have tried any and have recommendations let me know I'm eager to try another one next!!


No comments :

Post a Comment