pin it

Hi!! I'm Alexandra

Hello blog world, my name is Alexandra Paige, most people call me Allie though, I am a business major at Baylor University.
I'm starting this blog as a creative outlet, people always compliment me on the way I dress, my makeup and my crazy hair, along with some of the crafts I've done, so I thought why not lets start a blog!

Hope you enjoy dolls!!

Monday, January 19, 2015

Shades of Blue

So its January and the weather here in Texas went into the high 60's and low 70's CRAZY RIGHT!!! Anyways I though it would be the perfect time to jump outside enjoy the beautiful weather and show off some of my spring outfits that I'm crazy over, starting with the top!!! I am in love with the ombre blue, and I love how unique the sleeves are! (also makes it not so hot)
Going along with the patriotic theme I decided to throw on these gorgeous maroon pumps, they are my favorite thing in my closet right now!





No comments :

Post a Comment