pin it

Hi!! I'm Alexandra

Hello blog world, my name is Alexandra Paige, most people call me Allie though, I am a business major at Baylor University.
I'm starting this blog as a creative outlet, people always compliment me on the way I dress, my makeup and my crazy hair, along with some of the crafts I've done, so I thought why not lets start a blog!

Hope you enjoy dolls!!

Friday, January 16, 2015

Summer time...PLEASE HURRY

Okay so this is your cliche post about how ready I am for summer!! I mean I love winter, but look at that tan I miss it so much. Perks of being a lifeguard I can get a nice tan during the summer! Summertime is all about bright colors, and sunglasses. I love these polarized Ray Bans, if you have never owned some, I definitely recommend investing in some. The polarization makes everything so much clearer especially with the brutal Texas sun. Summer is also the perfect time for all the bright colors that make your tan look even darker. (Such as this white and neon orange shirt) Its so comfy yet still able to dress up! 

No comments :

Post a Comment