pin it

Hi!! I'm Alexandra

Hello blog world, my name is Alexandra Paige, most people call me Allie though, I am a business major at Baylor University.
I'm starting this blog as a creative outlet, people always compliment me on the way I dress, my makeup and my crazy hair, along with some of the crafts I've done, so I thought why not lets start a blog!

Hope you enjoy dolls!!

Thursday, February 12, 2015

All about the Bling









Last week I did a post showing my college dorm room desk but this post is about my vanity that I have at my moms house(its my favorite) My favorite thing is my Jewelry Board as I like to call it. I am a jewelry hoarder so me and my dad came up with this idea so that I can see everything at once and everything has a spot (Im so OCD about where each thing goes) I love being able to see all my bling options when putting a look together each day so this was perfect, I also loved the antique vintage look to it with the old door knobs and nails!
I also found this gorgeous glass seashell shaped bowl stand. I love this for all my rings and earrings its pretty wide so I can see them all and just grab which ones I want, absolutely perfect!
I recently got my first "big girl" planner and Im loving it! And of course I had to have it monogrammed! 

No comments :

Post a Comment