pin it

Hi!! I'm Alexandra

Hello blog world, my name is Alexandra Paige, most people call me Allie though, I am a business major at Baylor University.
I'm starting this blog as a creative outlet, people always compliment me on the way I dress, my makeup and my crazy hair, along with some of the crafts I've done, so I thought why not lets start a blog!

Hope you enjoy dolls!!

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Feminine Edgy









I've worn both of these before and decided to pair them together for a feminine and edgy look! Ive mentioned before this shirt is one of my absolute faves just because of the color, the jeweled cuffs and the little pleats in it! it is so easy to dress up for church or down to run errands.  This vest is also super fun to pair with different things, i love it with a more feminine shirt just because of the level of edginess it adds. I also love the length on this vest because in the cold it is a little bit warmer!

No comments :

Post a Comment