pin it

Hi!! I'm Alexandra

Hello blog world, my name is Alexandra Paige, most people call me Allie though, I am a business major at Baylor University.
I'm starting this blog as a creative outlet, people always compliment me on the way I dress, my makeup and my crazy hair, along with some of the crafts I've done, so I thought why not lets start a blog!

Hope you enjoy dolls!!

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Lucky In Love













This bright green tank is one of my faves!! The color is so bold and perfect with a big chunky cardigan, so perfect for this sunshine weather. The weather here in Texas has been in the high 70s and I love it!
Sorry for all my awkward photos I'm a little A.D.D. and so I tend to just goof off after I've been taking pictures for a while

No comments :

Post a Comment