pin it

Hi!! I'm Alexandra

Hello blog world, my name is Alexandra Paige, most people call me Allie though, I am a business major at Baylor University.
I'm starting this blog as a creative outlet, people always compliment me on the way I dress, my makeup and my crazy hair, along with some of the crafts I've done, so I thought why not lets start a blog!

Hope you enjoy dolls!!

Monday, February 23, 2015

Oscars 2015 Best Dressed

I absolutely love awards shows and red carpets because its the perfect reason to stare at gorgeous dresses, I mean what Girl doesn't?



Okay so my absolute hands down favorite was Margot Robbie in this black Saint Laurent gown! I think what I love is the dramatic neckline, but yet it is still classic, and LBD's are always a good idea! I love that she went with a simple sleek hair style and the dramatic red lip! SO GORG!!



Next is Jennifer Lopez...lets just be honest she's always a best dressed. This gown is absolutely stunning for her skin tone and I'm pretty sure she's the only one who can work that cleavage without looking trashy. 


I was kinda sad not to see Dakota Johnson in a grey dress...but red is to die for on her! I loved her in the 50 shades movie and I love her even more after choosing this Saint Laurent dress. From the simple pony tail, to the one shoulder glitz to the subtle slit up the leg SHE KILLED IT. 


Im questionable on this look for Jennifer Aniston, on the one hand its Jennifer Aniston, and she never truly looks bad, but on the other this dress kind of reminds me of a mermaid...



And finally... Mr. Tatum you take the cake for the best dressed male! Not gonna lie stared a little longer at this one lol. From the suit, to the slick hair, to that scruff!Absolutely amazing Channing!









No comments :

Post a Comment