pin it

Hi!! I'm Alexandra

Hello blog world, my name is Alexandra Paige, most people call me Allie though, I am a business major at Baylor University.
I'm starting this blog as a creative outlet, people always compliment me on the way I dress, my makeup and my crazy hair, along with some of the crafts I've done, so I thought why not lets start a blog!

Hope you enjoy dolls!!

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Utility Vest with Pops of Red







I am so in love with the utility vest look. I love how easy they are to match with other clothes. You can wear them with something feminine and girly or you can go super edgy with an all black look but no matter the look they are so much fun to rock!

And it is still February so of course I had to rock my red flats and matching purse!

No comments :

Post a Comment