pin it

Hi!! I'm Alexandra

Hello blog world, my name is Alexandra Paige, most people call me Allie though, I am a business major at Baylor University.
I'm starting this blog as a creative outlet, people always compliment me on the way I dress, my makeup and my crazy hair, along with some of the crafts I've done, so I thought why not lets start a blog!

Hope you enjoy dolls!!

Monday, February 2, 2015

Hot Pink on a Cold Blue Day









So last week the weather was in the high 70's this week it dipped down below 30.....WHAT??
So I thought it would be the perfect time to pull out my hot pink cold weather accessories!
I have been trying to incorporate some color into my winter wardrobe, because otherwise I find myself wearing black and grey on repeat.

Hope y'all are all staying bundled up for this cold weather, and God Bless!!

No comments :

Post a Comment